Relax and take it simple on the Perla beach cruiser by Schwinn.
The Perla steel cruiser frame is best for tooling around the neighborhood, beach, or park.
Features Schwinn Legacy Cruiser Bike
The seven-speed twist shifters with Schwinn rear derailleur let you adapt to your terrain with perfect shifting, while the alloy linear-pull brakes offer safe stopping power.
This wonderful cruiser bike is perfect for relaxing riding on paved and flat surfaces, but the seven-speed twist shifters and Schwinn rear derailleur mean a few hills would not get in the way of your calm.
The powerful steel cruiser frame has color matching fenders to keep you dry when the weather would not, and there is even a perfect rear rack to carry your things.
- The Schwinn Perla is a steel-step thru cruiser style bike with matching sweptback and fenders and cushy quilted seat.
- The seven-speed twist shifters will support you climb hills and make simpler. The alloy linear-pull brakes mean you can prevent when you need to.
- A quilted seat with trim and springs, soft grips. Upright riding place, fenders keep the road dirt off your clothes, perfect rear rack.
- The Perla has twenty-six wheels and an eighteen frame size. Fit riders5’4″ to 5’9″, depending on leg length and get the distance. The stepover height is just 19.
- Assembled dimensions are 65″ long, 31″ wide at the handlebar, thirty-seven high at the handlebar stem to the floor. The seat has some height adjustment.
- Founded in 1895 in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop a bicycle that permits people to experience the self-esteem and freedom that comes from riding a bike.
- Over the last century, the designs, bicycles, and designs have evolved, but our commitment to the Schwinn mission has remained powerful. Schwinn is a thrill to be on this journey with you.