This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Electric Dirt Bike Kids.
We recommend using Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric-Powered Dirt Bike with Authentic Motocross Dirt Bike Geometry, Rear-Wheel Drive, High-Torque, Chain-Driven Motor, for Kids 13+as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Read Next – HICIENT Electric Bike
Electric Dirt Bike Kids is a great company that sells dirt bikes for kids of all ages.
We sell electric, gas-powered, and nitro-powered off-road motorcycles at affordable prices so you can get your child their first bike without breaking the bank.
If you want to purchase an electric dirt bike or any other type of motorcycle.
The Best Electric Dirt Bike Kids
Electric dirt bikes are not just for adults.
Whether you’re young or old, electric bikes can be a great way to get outside and enjoy the fresh air while getting some exercise at the same time.
These motorcycles have been around since 2006, but they weren’t seen as a viable option until recently when more companies started making them available in different colors and styles.
We’ve found that kids love these bright-colored machines, which is why we offer four different models from two brands on our site with free shipping too!
If you want your child to stay healthy this summer, make sure they take advantage of an opportunity like this today!
Read Next – Best Mongoose Bike For You in 2021
Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Off-road Bike for Age 13+, Up to 30 Minutes Continuous Ride Time, 12" Air-filled Tires, Hand-operated Rear Brake, Twist Grip Throttle, Chain-driven Motor
$239.00 in stock
3 used from $236.61
- Authentic motocross frame geometry, the MX350 scales down the dirt bike to size for riders ages 13+ and up to 140 lb (64 kg)
- High-torque, rear-wheel chain-drive delivers increased power and traction
- Powers riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery system
Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike - FFP
$705.83 in stock
4 used from $509.63
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes. Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric-Powered Dirt Bike with Authentic Motocross Dirt Bike Geometry, Rear-Wheel Drive, High-Torque, Chain-Driven Motor, for Kids 13+, Yellow
4 used from $691.12
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride. Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor and Wheels- 16 inches front and 14 inches rear tires
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty . Initial charge time: 12 hours.Failure to recharge the battery at least once a month may result in a battery that will no longer accept a charge.
Top 5 BEST Electric Dirt eBikes Of The Year
Read Next – Hyper eRide City Electric Bike Black HYP E700