The EAHORA 350W Electric Mountain Bicycle offers a longer battery life while riding through the E-pas regenerative tech.
You can ride quicker for a long time with an E-pass because it automatically charges the battery for 20 percent power as you ride.
Features EAHORA 350W Electric Mountain Bicycle
The smart sensors engage the E-pass system to regenerate 60 percent energy when you’re riding downhill without power consumption lets you travel up to 80 miles.
Shimano’s seven-speed transmission provides accurate and easy shifting.
The EAHORA 350W Electric Mountain Bicycle is equipped with TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes.
The battery is detachable and has a USB port for charging mobile phones.
The smart color LCD screen is water-resistant, and the backlight is suitable for biking at night.
Password protection also makes your bicycle safer.
Key Features EAHORA Electric Mountain Bicycle
- Lightweight and sturdy – this bike is made of 6061 aluminum alloy, solid for long-term use. It also weighs 50 pounds, making it a lightweight bicycle to cruise with a perfect choice for outdoor commuting and exercising.
- Multifunctional LCD – The LCD dashboard is made of water-resistant material. It features a user-friendly look and shows various info, including time, range, and power bar.
- Motor and Battery use the 350W motor solid to power speeds up to 20 miles per hour. The 48v 10.4AH battery can help you cruise up to 80miles on one charge.
- E-Pas System – The tech is made to optimize the cycle’s efficiency and extend the motor and battery life. The E-pas unit can regenerate 60 percent as your cruise downhill without very much power.
Read Next – SWAGTRON Swag Cycle EB-5 E-Bike
- Durable bike thanks to the solid materials
- The ergonomic handlebar grips make sure comfort
- Features the E-PAS tech that optimizes productivity
- Limited weight capacity
Someone looking for the best quality bike with long battery life for riding on LSD display that’s simple to read whether it’s day or night.
Read Next – NAKTO 26″ 350W Fat Tire Electric Bicycle Review
Eahora Electric Mountain Bike Review (RANGE TEST)
Read Next – CLIENSY 26 Inch 350W Electric Bike Review