Firmstrong Urban Man beach cruiser lives up to its title, providing lovely cruiser bike performance, it is an extremely simplified design that looks remarkable.
The outcome is an affordable cruiser with different choices, that every guy will like being seen on.
Features Firmstrong Urban Man Beach Cruiser Bicycle
The bicycle comes in 2 distinct sizes, 26-inch, and 24-inch frame sizes.
The twenty-four inch framed size cruiser bicycle is best for men who are too tall.
If your height is between 4 to 5 feet, then this is the perfect size for you, while the 26-inch framed cruiser bicycle is perfect for men whose heights range from 5 feet, 5 inches to 5 feet.
The bicycle weighs approximately 38 pounds. It is a steel-framed, rugged bike that is strong and resistant to rust.
This bicycle also comes with single, 3 as well as 7-speed choices.
The latter provides rear and front handbrakes while the other models have rear coaster brakes.
These brakes improve the versatility and maneuvering of the Urban Man Beach cruiser bicycle.
This beach cruiser bicycle comes in 3 different speed variations, three speeds, single-speed, and 7 speeds.
This classic cruiser beach bicycle is made with an extra-big dual-spring saddle which makes sure users enjoy perfect rides.
The tires are 2.125 inches wide and strong enough to absorb any bumps as you ride over rough terrains, providing you have a perfect and a hitch-free ride at all times.
- It comes with a relaxed and soft seat along with wide tires that absorbs bumps efficiently, thus ensuring perfect and fun rides.
- The handlebars provide a foam grip which helps to save the palms of users.
- It comes with a riding speed of three to fifteen miles per hour.
- The cruiser bicycle is a remarkable mixture of classic, top standard design, and is accessible in 13 attractive color variants.
- The bicycle is robust and can cover distances up to twenty miles on rough terrains and pavement.
- In wet conditions, this bicycle is prone to rust
You still obtain the classic look, with an updated, clean touch, and keep all of the core specs that make a cruiser a cruiser.
The choice to get more gears and hand brakes make this bike attractive to those who want to use it for more than just a casual beach stroll.