Two-wheel style, with 4 wheel support. Your beginner rides want to cruise with the big children, but not without simple help.
Koda is Retrospec newest age generation of chill kids bikes. Koda comes in2 famous sizes: 12 for new riders, 1.5 – 4 years old, and 16 for 3-8 years old near to ditching those training wheels.
Features Retrospec Koda Kids Bike
Koda is equipped with the best-rated safety specs for perfect, intuitive riding for starter cyclists.
This sporty bike is best for little riders speeding off to the races.
Koda’s powerful steel frame is built to withstand every learning curve.
A protected chain guard keeps their legs secure as they pedal off to the next pursuit.
Park zips, sidewalk whips, and even some trip-ups along the way, to be guessed.
Koda’s mainly designed frame, handlebars, and adjustable seats, and removable training wheels permit the bike to grow with them.
Koda is designed for starting riders familiarizing themselves with bikes.
Balanced training wheels support them to find their center as they pedal off to their next adventure.
Bright colors, thrill streamers, built-in water bottle holders, and more make Koda the chill kid bike to ever hit the sidewalk.
- Wide, grippy tires for full control over driveways, sidewalks, and cul de sacs.
- Hand-built steel frame, 1 piece crank, and complete chain guard for included protection.
- 7 bright colors with shiny streamers and baskets for ladies, and restore respect water bottles and grippers for boys
- 7 bright colors with shiny streamers and basket for pretty girls, and retro respect water bottles and grippers for boys.
- Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake offer pretty riders the choice to pick how they slow down and stop.
- It comes with ninety-five percent assembled, so your eager cyclist can begin riding ASAP.
Easy, safe braking
Retrospec Koda uses coaster brakes for ease, safety, and a handbrake to develop braking expertise.
Do not judge your kiddo’s height – growth spurts mean you should take a fast measurement.
There will be some overlap, so pick the size that provides them the most range to grow. Most children’s bikes are measured by wheel size.
Bright colors, thrill steamers, built-in water bottle holders, and more make Koda the chill kid bike to ever hit the sidewalk.
Assembly and Set-Up of our 16″ Kids Bikes from Performance Bicycle
RoyalBaby Kids Bike Boys Girls Freestyle BMX Bicycle with Training Wheels Gifts for Children Bikes 12 Inch Fuchsia
$125.28 in stock
5 used from $95.08
- 1. Easy to put together. 95% of the bike is assembled. Save your headache to install the front wheel and brake compared with 85% bikes. Assembly tools and an easy to follow instructions are included.
- 2. Safer riding! Safe grips and handbrake, Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake offer double safer, Wide 2.4” pneumatic tires add more stability, Sturdy steel frame,Crank, Non-slip resin pedal,Chainguard.
- 3. Easier to Ride! Your little ones will enjoy a smoother ride with Royalbaby sealed bearing since 2019, Royalbaby exclusive brake lever allows little riders brake efficiently.
- 4. Amazing design and color! Bright colors, stylish and charming. Bike bell and DIY decal add extra fun to the ride. Soft seat comes with a handle, which makes the bike easier to grab during teaching or loading.
- 5. More size options! 12,14,16,18,20 Inch available. Use our easy-to-follow size chart, you’ll find a perfect size for your little beloved. Note: Please take the kids height into consideration.
Retrospec Koda Kids Bike Boys and Girls Bicycle, 20", Royal Blue
- Handbuilt steel frame, one-piece crank, and full chain guard for added protection.
- Wide, grippy tires for total control over sidewalks, driveways, and cul de sacs.
- Front caliper brake and rear coaster brake provides little riders the option to choose how they slow down and stop.
- Bright colors and baskets for girls and Retrospec BMX inspired number plate for boys.
- Comes 85% assembled so your eager cyclist can start riding ASAP!