The Schwinn KEMPO is a hybrid bicycle. What it means is that it’s a mix of a road bicycle and a mountain bike.
As a hybrid, this Schwinn KEMPO bike can be used for multiple purposes. For instance, you’d use it for your daily commute to work and bike trail riding on the weekdays.
Featurs Schwinn KEMPO Hybrid Bike
The Schwinn KEMPO comes in 1 red color. Its key specifications include a mechanical disc brake system, flat handlebar, 21-speed Shimano EZ fire activate shifters, physically powerful 700c Schwinn sport tries with ultra light-alloy rims, as well as a Shimano rear derailleur.
Its features and top quality make it strong enough for rough trails and almost as fast as road bikes.
It comes in size that is adjusted for riders who’re 5’4″ to 6’2″ in height.
Riding a bike is great fun.
If you have a desire to ride a bicycle each day, but at a similar time, your time is quite limited, it’ll be logical to integrate riding into your schedule.
Biking can become a part of your daily life, unlike training in the gym.
- In addition to the fact, the biking will let you escape from daily life, you can significantly enhance your health. It’s also much more interesting than fatigue in the gym.
- It’s also known that women who can ride at least half an hour each day are less likely to experience breast cancer.
- If your work is close to your house, you can start practicing biking to your job. Therefore, the body will rapidly get used to the loads, and a surge of energy will change fatigue. Only half an hour will be sufficient for the cyclist to enhance memory, coordination of movements, and reaction. You can also get rid of anxiety and depression.
- The nervous system strengthened.
- According to research, people who work out on a bike for several hours daily become more balanced in awareness.
- Overeating is not gonna be an issue for you.
If you previously adhered to a strict diet plan, from on, your diet can be varied. It’ll be possible to maintain a normal healthy weight, as during the biking procedure, blood flow is accelerated and, as an outcome, the metabolism improves.
Longevity is provided
The bike will boost your life expectancy, even if your youth is long behind. Norwegian researchers found that persons of 70 to 80 years of age who spent half an hour daily riding a bike lived five years longer than those who didn’t do physical activity.
Health experts interviewed older people, and it turned out that fifteen minutes of biking was enough to live three years longer.
Schwinn Kempo 700c is a great addition to every bike rider
The Schwinn KEMPO 700c hybrid bike is a men and women model that’ll win your heart at your first glance. This hybrid bicycle is notable for its exclusive tires.
They provide an ideal grip on any surface so that you can ride on the rough areas and good asphalt. This is the ideal choice if you love fast and maneuver riding, even on hard tracks.
Schwinn is a well-known bicycle brand in the US known for its smooth and reliable riding bikes. The Schwinn KEMPO lives up to this value in the following ways.
- In its place of drop-bar that’s ordinary with road bicycles, the Schwinn KEMPO has a flat handles bar, which means you can preserve a somewhat upright spot while biking. This is a more comfortable biking position.
- The wide Schwinn sport tires provide a relaxed experience, and the rigid suspension fork also makes biking on bumpy terrain more comfortable and smooth.
- The disk brakes give fast and reliable braking on any surface or weather.
- This way, you examine how quickly or show you move on or off-road.
Read Next – Jetson Adventure Electric Bike Review
Who is this Schwinn KEMPO 700c hybrid bike for?
If you are looking for an affordable bike that you can use for workouts, commuting, or ride on several surfaces, the Schwinn KEMPO hybrid bike is the bike for you.
The Schwinn KEMPO is a steal for its price tag because its amazing features are merely available with advanced and affordable bikes.
- Schwinn aluminum step-thru fitness frame with high rigid road fork provides fast, agile riding.
- Made with 700c wheels, this Schwinn KEMPO bike fits riders 5’4 inches to 6’2 inches in height.
- Rear and front mechanical disc brakes deliver crisp entire condition stopping.
- 21 speed Shimano EZ fire with a smooth Shimano rear derailleur offers smooth and quick gear changes.
- Schwinn sports tiers supply a quick yet comfortable riding experience.
- Strong and light alloy rims give added durability for daily riding.
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it simple to find a comfortable fit.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you buy the bike
- Schwinn triple-density ergonomic grips and saddle provide added comfort where you need most.
Read Next – Schwinn Women’s 700C Cruiser Bicycle Review
What I like
- The Schwinn KEMPO hybrid bike has an aluminum frame, which makes it very light.
- The 21-speed bike Shimano EZ fire trigger shifters, as well as entry-level Shimano Tourney driver train, make shifting gears as you ride smooth and easy.
- The bike’s price is way below what you’d pay for a bicycle with some of its features, such as a very light aluminum frame, ultra-durable front suspension fork, and mechanical disk brakes.
What I don’t like
- The Schwinn KEMPO is only available in 1 color. It looks great on its though.
- The bike tires are not the finest quality, so that you might experience lots of punchers.
Conclusion Schwinn KEMPO Hybrid Bike
Hybrid bikes can’t be faster than road bikes or better than mountain or hilly bikes off-road. But a hybrid bike like Schwinn KEMPO 700c provides you the best of both worlds.
So, if you enjoy riding in mixed areas, this is a great and affordable bike to get. It’ll make sure you are comfortable wherever you go riding.
Read Next – Hyper Cruiser Bike Reviews
Schwinn Wayfarer Adult Bike Hybrid Retro-Styled Crusier, 18-Inch/Medium Steel Step-Over Frame, 7-Speed Drivetrain, Rear Rack, 700C Wheels, Black
Schwinn Network 3.0 Mens Hybrid Bike, 700c Wheels, 21-Speed, 18-Inch Frame, Alloy Linear Pull Brakes, White
2 used from $413.99
Schwinn Suburban Mens Classic Comfort Bike, 26-Inch Wheels, 7 Speed Drivetrain, 18-Inch Steel Frame, Alloy Linear Hand Brakes, Black
1 used from $584.99