This cruiser bike is perfect for casual jaunts whether beach, bike path, or around the neighborhood. This is a sleek bike with a remarkable and simplistic design.
It comes with a strong steel frame.
It comes in 24 and 26 wheel sizes. This bike provides 4 different gear choices up to twenty-one speeds with top standard Shimano components.
The single-speed bike is best for cruising on flat terrain. The 3 speed and 7-speed bike can tackle hills while a twenty-one-speed bike can handle the trail, uphill riding, and long-distance.
This bike has coaster brakes for simple stopping. It specs twin-spring saddle, cushioned seat, and wide cruiser. Further specs contain whitewall tires and a rear rack for a lot of storage choices.
The bike suites men from 5′ to 6’2”. The upright riding style provides a longer rider.
This low maintenance bike comes in 4 different colors.
Features Sixthreezero Around The Block Men’s Beach Cruiser
- Shimano seven-speed external derailleur permits a big range of rides, from leisure to long-distance
- Classic 7-speed men’s cruiser bike perfect for relaxing, casual riding around the neighborhood.
- Wide whitewall tires spec waffle tread and black-walled rims for a perfect ride
- Front and rear handbrakes for simple stopping, wide cruiser bike handlebars with top density foam grips, rear back for use with your bike bag or panniers
- Curved beach cruiser design with nineteen-inch durable steel frame and aluminum wheels, blacked-out parts for included style
The ease and relaxation of the Sixthreezero around the clock make it the best choice for a casual jaunt of 20 miles or less, whether that is to beach, down the bike path, in the region of the city, or just around the block.
The Sixthreezero around the block straightforward, easy design makes casual rides effortless. Riding maintenance and storage have never been so basic.
A nineteen-inch matte black steel cruiser frame offers lots of style for riders five feet to six feet, four inches tall.
Sixthreezero knocked it out of the park with the around the clock cruiser for men.
The style, the ride, the choices, there is not anything that got left off.
For around $200, you can get an extremely durable, versatile, and relax cruiser bike that you will forever love to ride.
Whether you are just getting into cruiser bikes, or want to upgrade for a low price, this is where you should begin.