Although this is not the most affordable of the best beach cruisers for Men in this list or the market, it most certainly has the best customer reviews and a strong fan base.
The functionality of this bike only matches the aesthetics, the sleek and slender design.
In the Barrel Bike Makes Beach Cruising
Everything about this product speaks of quality, from the packaging to the end product and the customer service.
Upon the first arrival, you get a handwritten letter from the company thanking and welcoming you.
This may not be related to the product’s quality, but speaks volumes about the company service.
You are practically treated like family, and you are even assigned a mechanic for assembly or maintenance concerns.
Do not worry about the assembly procedure as it is easy as pie, and there are countless videos on Youtube available that show you exactly how to.
This bike is available in two-speed options: single and 3 – speed.
For most neighborhoods, single speed is excellent, but if you have a neighborhood with hills and climbs, consider getting the 3-speed version.
Of course, the 3-speed model is more expensive.
The out of the box configuration of gear ratio may not be to your liking.
But with simple guidance, you can easily tweak them to choose the 3 – speed model.
All things aside, the real question is: is this cruiser bike comfortable?
Because what use is a cruiser bike if you cannot ride it in an upright and comfy position for long sessions.
The good news is that you will not be disappointed.
The bike has been designed to save every bit of effort to ride it so that you can last long.
The leather grip and the seat add to the comfort aspect of this beach cruiser.
The only downside is that some customers have reported squeaking and rattling sounds from gears and the seat.
Although to many a slight noise is normal, if in the sporadic cases the sound is fairly loud or if it exacerbates, then consider calling up your mechanic from Sixthreezero.
Sixthreezero “In The Barrel” review
sixthreezero Body Ease Women's 7-Speed Comfort Road Bicycle, Navy Blue 26" Wheels/ 17" Frame
- 7-Speed comfort bike ideal for the recreational and light exercise riders; great for relaxed riding with enough gears to tackle light hills
- Vibratory front suspension reduces vibration and shock on bumpy terrain; reliable Shimano gearing for speeds up to 20 MPH (and rides up to 25 miles)
- Frame geometry designed to have the bike absorb the bumps; takes tension off major joints and helps ease pain during and after rides
- Smooth cruiser configuration makes for smooth and easy pedaling; suspension seat post reduces vibrations for added comfort
- 2-Inch Slick tires provide a cushioned ride; includes rear rack for adding optional panniers and accessories